Updated: August 2022
FOEX GmbH ("We", “Us” or "FOEX") respects your preferences concerning the treatment of Personal Information that we may collect. Specifically, we do not sell, rent or trade email lists with other companies for marketing purposes.
This policy will let you know how we collect and use your Personal Information, describes our practices regarding information collected from our website or other channels (such as our social media pages and/or HTML-formatted e-mail messages), as well as through offline sales and marketing activities (collectively, the "Channels"), how you can control its use, the limited conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Any personal data provided to FOEX through these web pages is processed pursuant to the guidelines below.
FOEX will hold and process any personal information received via website, social media or as emails and/or online forms only for FOEX’s internal business purposes, including lawful purposes relating to recruitment.
FOEX does not sell online personal information to third parties and may pass such information outside FOEX only if and to the extent a third party service provider has a strict need-to-know basis for such information to be able to provide its services to FOEX.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or business asset that we are considering selling
Given the global nature of our business, processing information for the above purposes may involve a cross-border transfer of the information, to the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
In addition to the information submitted to FOEX via our free trial signup form, we may collect information about visits to these pages to improve our services. None of the information collected this way is linked back to the provider of the information as an individual.
FOEX welcomes the GDPR as an important step forward in streamlining data protection requirements across the EU and as an opportunity for us to deepen our commitment to data protection. Similar to existing legal requirements, compliance with the GDPR requires a partnership between FOEX and our partners and customers in their use of our products.
FOEX will comply with the GDPR in the delivery of our solutions to our users. We are also dedicated to helping our customers comply with the GDPR, have analyzed the requirements of the GDPR and are working to make enhancements to our products, contracts, and documentation to help support our customers’ compliance with the GDPR.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect information from you when you register on our website for a free trial, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, use the web chat widget, provide us with feedback on our products or services, open a support ticket or use our developer forum.
Personal information means any information that may be used to identify you, such as, your name, email address, mailing address, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
Generally, you can browse our website without providing us with any personal information.
The following are the types or categories of personal information that we collect through the use of FOEX’s website in connection with online/offline communication such as information collected by FOEX from offline and online registrations and forms, communications and interactions, sales inquiries and transactions:
- Contact information, such as name, physical address, telephone number(s), email address, and company. The information collected refers to business contact information and when this information is collected using our website, it is collected and/or transmitted using the secure server software (SSL). This helps protect your information as it travels over the Internet by encrypting the data before it is sent to us.
- Transactional information, including information about the products and services you purchase or download or about which you make an inquiry.
- User preferences, such as product requirements, subscriptions to newsletters, registration to view on-demand webinars, read a white paper, download trial, or your registration for an event and any other information you provide during your use of FOEX website. As part of the registration process, we may ask you for additional personal information. We use this data for several general purposes, including: to inform you about products and services if you so request, to fulfill your request, to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to verify the accuracy of our records and to contact you regarding customer satisfaction surveys.
- To fulfill online orders for one or more of our products we require additional personal information such as your credit card information, and you have the option to provide a different billing address.
- Event and conference participation information, such as lectures, technical demos attended or booths visited during an event or conference hosted or attended by FOEX.
We use web analytics software to analyze traffic to this website in order to understand our users’ needs and to continually improve the information presented to them on this website. This software collects anonymous, aggregate statistics, which often consists of network routing information (where you came from), equipment information (browser type), your IP address, and date and time. For example, we do not connect a specific visit to a specific IP address.
FOEX may use on its website embedded pixel technologies on selected pages for the purposes of identifying unique user visits as opposed to aggregate hits. In addition, embedded pixels or other technologies may be used in emails to provide information on when the email was opened to track marketing campaign responsiveness; information collected using these technologies may be associated with the recipient’s email address.
Google Tag Manager may record specific events, such as mouse clicks on certain buttons, view time for videos or product price selection. FOEX does not use Google Tag Manager to collect any personally identifiable information from the actions you perform on the FOEX website. We are using the information collected by Google Tag Manager to analyze data to improve our website visitors experience. To remove (almost all of) your data from the web, we recommend that you use specialized services such as Deseat.me which scans the web for all the online accounts linked to your Google account and allows you to remove them.
How we use your information
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
Disclosure of Personal Information
FOEX uses and, where specified, shares your personal information for the following purposes:
- Engage in commercial transactions - in some instances we rely on our channel partners to fulfill product trials and information requests, and provide customers and prospective customers with information about FOEX and our products. To do this, we may pass your information to them for that purpose only, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
- Process requests - FOEX sometimes hires vendor companies to provide limited services on our behalf, including packaging, mailing and delivering items, sending postal mail, providing technical support, and processing event registrations. We provide those companies only the information they need to deliver the service, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
- Provide technical support - FOEX may use your personal information to provide support or other services that you have ordered, as well as product updates, product patches and fixes and other similar communications.
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers. All electronic financial transactions entered through our website will be protected by encryption technology. These electronic financial transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
FOEX may use your Personal Information to notify you about new product releases and service developments, and to advertise FOEX's products and services in accordance with this policy. Your website visit, user experience and marketing communication may be tailored to your interests based on your Personal Information.
Events and Conferences
We or our partners may communicate with you about a conference or event hosted or co-sponsored by FOEX or one of our partners. This may include information about the event's content, logistics, payment, updates, and any additional meetings or special demonstrations that we may provide related to your event registration. After the event, We may contact you about the event and related products and services, and may share information about your attendance with your company.
Please note that our partners or conference sponsors may directly request your Personal Information at their conference booths or presentations. You should review their privacy policies to learn how they might use your Personal Information.
We post testimonials on our Channels that may contain Personal Information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and testimonial.
Children and Privacy
Our website does not offer information intended to attract children. FOEX does not knowingly solicit personal information from users under the age of 13.
Security of Personal Information
The security of your personal information is one of our top priorities. When you submit any form requiring registration, we use a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) helps protect your information as it travels over the Internet by encrypting that information before it is sent to us. FOEX has also taken steps to implement industry-standard security mechanisms and procedures to protect data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and/or destruction.
3rd-party Websites and Public Forums
Access to Your Personal Information
You are entitled to access the personal information that we hold. You can email us with your request on office [at] tryfoexnow [dot] com.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
You may unsubscribe from any/all communication sent by FOEX at any time, by emailing news [at] tryfoexnow [dot] com. Please include the word 'Unsubscribe' in your subject line. Some core communication messages are not subject to this unsubscribing procedure. The exceptions include emails that relate to product download(s), sales orders and invoices, software updates and other support related information, patches and fixes, quality assurance surveys, conferences, webinars or other events for which you have registered, and disclosures to comply with legal requirements, as well as communications with partners, including product alerts, updates, marketing and sales materials and other notices related to partner status.
For more information about this site or your visit or if you have any questions or concerns about the data collection, use or disclosure of your personal information, please email us at office [at] tryfoexnow [dot] com.
You may exercise certain rights regarding the data processed by FOEX. You are entitled to broader protection standards and may exercise any of the rights described below.
As a user, you have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw your consent at any time. You have the right to withdraw consent where you previously have given the consent to the processing of your personal data.
- Object to the processing of your data. You have the right to object to the processing of your data, if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
- Access your data. You have the right to learn if data is being processed by the FOEX, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. You have the right to verify the accuracy of your data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of your data. You have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of your data. In this case, FOEX will not process your data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have your data deleted or otherwise removed. You have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of your data from FOEX's internal systems.
- Receive your data and have it transferred to another controller. You have the right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on your consent, on a contract which you are part of or on pre-contractual obligation thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. You have the right to bring a claim before your competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing
- Where personal data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in FOEX or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by FOEX, you may object to such processing by providing a ground related to your particular situation to justify the objection.
- You must know that, however, should your personal data be processed for direct marketing purposes, you can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether FOEX is processing personal data for direct marketing purposes, you may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Any requests to exercise your rights can be directed to FOEX through the contact form on our website or the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by FOEX as early as possible and always within one month.
Cookies & Advertising
You may have reached this website after clicking on an ad that was delivered by Google, or any of the other advertising platforms that we may choose to use from time to time.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
To opt out you can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add-on.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can do this from your browser's settings. Since each browser is a bit different, look into your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. Be aware, however, that some websites may not function properly if you refuse to accept cookies.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy. We may also notify you of changes to this policy via email.
If you believe your personal information has been used in a way that is not consistent with this policy or your specified preferences, or if you have further questions related to this policy, please email us at office [at] tryfoexnow [dot] com.
Our contact info
This website is owned and operated by FOEX GmbH. We are registered in Austria under registration number FN380949w, and our registered office is at Aspettenstrasse 48, Perchtoldsdorf, 2380 Austria.
You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our website contact form, by email to office [at] tryfoexnow [dot] com or by telephone on +43 1373 3639